Antra has an immediate opening for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) roles. This position does not require prior professional work experience, but needs to have basic understanding/knowledge of the work structure.
- – Be involved in all phases of software development life cycle.
- – Create and execute test cases based on test strategies and test plans.
- – Gather and analyze requirements from Product Managers/Owners.
- – Build tools to improve application reliability and quality, and programmer productivity.
- – Align teams designs with larger architecture objectives.
- – Assist team members in design discussions and decisions.
- – Perform code and design reviews with other team members.
- – Work closely with Operations & Infrastructure groups to understand challenges in production
- – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- – Experience in Core Java programming or other object oriented programming languages.
- – Proficient in data structure, algorithm and object-oriented design.
- – Experience in basic database design including SQL database or NoSQL databases.
- – Knowledge about network protocols and network security.
- – Basic knowledge about design patterns.
- – Critical thinking mindset.
- – Testing experience in back-end or front-end
- – Experience in Agile methodologies.
- – Experience in Web Application development.
- – Knowledge in distributed system design.
- – Experience in Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure or similar.
- – Experience in Devops and related tools like Jenkins, Maven, GitLab and shell script.